Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FINAL EXAMINATIONS....

final examinations are just around the corner..
i feel so scared to having final examinations.this is because i not really prepared to having final examinations.my final paper will be started on the 9th of april until 10th of april.i take for 6 subjects for the final exam.it was a really important examinations that i had to done excellently, this is because my previous result are not really good.my family always give support to me to make sure that i can do it my final examination excellent.i also started my revision upon this week so that i can catch up with all my subject that i had miss before.i am really scared to face this final examinations because for this semester, i had to learn and read more bacause there are a lot of reading and must remind in my mind before the final examinations. i hope that i can done my final examinations excellently and in good conditions. i also hope that my health will be in good conditions so that i can do my final examinations, this is because for me when our health are good so we can done whatever job in good way.i hope i can done my final examinations excellently and in good conditions.
wish me all the best and good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment